Now, here are a few in the process photos. I started by laying out my chipboard shapes and layering them until they made a pleasing design and fit together nicely.
My color inspiration came from the early fall color palette from my favorite clothing store, The Loft.
ChipArt Ornamental stamps, I painted each piece a different color from my chosen palette and then applied Glaze Base, Copper paint and a little Mod Podge. Once the glaze mixture had set for a few seconds, I wiped the glaze off.
Here is one of the pieces up close.
I did go back and hand paint some of the glaze into the de-bossed image. Once all the pieces were dry I started assembling the necklace. I used E6000 glue to adhere them to each other in layers.
I also decided to add a few clusters of copper colored seed beads to the middle of the flowers.